Scoresheet Fantasy Baseball

TBreazy

For dbake, and whoever else:

This is what I understand so far, but I'm sure I'll get a better grasp as I go along. It is a 12 team NL only league, but it's a dynasty format so crossover players are available. (ie I own CC from his time with the brewers). You may only keep two crossover (currently in AL) players per season. The first 13 draft picks are for keepers. You can trade these picks and have less keepers or acquire these picks and have additional keepers. A draft is held in the offseason (rounds 14-35) after keepers are announced. There is another draft (rounds 36-40) in June (after the mlb draft). You may keep additional players with rookie eligibility or are in the minor leagues at the cost of your 35th, 34th etc in descending order. Every Monday you play six or seven simulated games (based on your 162 game schedule). You must set your lineup prior to the start of the first MLB game on Monday. Your players playing time is correlated with the playing time he received in real life the previous week. Your players performance is correlated loosely with his performance for the pervious week and more closely to his performance up to that point in the season.

My inherited roster is: Strasburg, medlen, Wacha, CC, arroyo, Tim Hudson, Alfredo Simon, vin mazzaro, Tyler thornburg, avilan, Appel (minors) gilmartin (minors)
Papelbon, Parnell, Dan Jennings, Corey gearrin, boxberger (minors)
Wellington Castillo, Gerald laird, yas grandal, bethancourt (minors), McGuire (minors)
Ryan Howard, mark teixeira
Dan uggla, skip schumaker
Chris Johnson, nolen arenado, Davidson (minors)
Cozart, Jose arias, Reuben tejada
Matt Holliday, bourn, AJ pollack, j willingham, Delmon young, Jose tabata, Darin ruf, Brett Jackson (minors), Austin meadows (minors)

You assign a batting order 1-8, pitching rotation 1-5, bullpen assignments, managerial preferences based on situation, etc.

Also the players have defensive ratings that affects the batting average of the team youre playing against (BABIP)

Last edited:
I have never played the simulated version. (before now)

I dominate the real life accumulate stats version. Pretty fun if you watch baseball and don't mind keeping up with it for six months.

I'm pretty sure I fell asleep in the middle of that post at some point. Damn, that sounds like a helluva lot to keep up with. I like baseball but I could never keep up with all that.

TBrown chose that team just because they have Michael Bourn. I like Grandal.

Ok.. Over the offseason there was some ownership shake up and league voted on a conplete redraft. I pick 10 and 15 (12 team snake). Gotta go jose Fernandez and bryce Harper right

Took Rizzo.. Don't judge me. OF is so deep and 1B isn't..

This jose Fernandez/Nolan arenado decision is about to be tough

Kershaw, bumgarner, rendon, Stanton, cutch, tulo, wainwright, goldschmidt, puig, RIZZO, strasburg, hamels was round one

Round two:
Freeman, Kris bryant, BRYCE, carlos Gomez, posey, Scherzer, braun, Lucroy, julio :(, nolan arenado, starlin, Travis d'arnaud (LOL)

round three I think I'm looking at matt Harvey

Yeah.. That was entertaining for sure. Guy has been a D'Arnaud apologist for years though so I tip my hat for stickin to your guns

Dickerson, Cueto, soler, Jordan Z, greinke, Lester, Harvey so far in third. 4/5 picks have really hurt. Two picks til my go again and I have no idea where to go

Squad currently looks like 1b Rizzo 3b Carpenter OF Harper SP Wacha Wacha Wacha

Simmons and Panik cause they'll be relatively cheap. Defense is factored in and simmons is off the charts. Panik is good OBP source. Baez is still hanging around though..ultimate wild card.

Members online

No members online now.
Back