The Lifeboat

You may not have been in the thread yet wU but there was a day or two span where one lurker posted, swear it was like straight off vol calls, long time reader first time poster, and that opened the flood gates to all kinds of lurkers thinking they should post. It was scary how many people log in and read what we were saying and never interacted.

Thus all the various lifeboats were launched. There was the lady vol thread, the backgammon championship thread, and ultimately here.

First week of this season, right? I expect more of the same next week.

A lot of people read that thread. Including a couple of mods who never (I don't think) post.

You may not have been in the thread yet wU but there was a day or two span where one lurker posted, swear it was like straight off vol calls, long time reader first time poster, and that opened the flood gates to all kinds of lurkers thinking they should post. It was scary how many people log in and read what we were saying and never interacted.

Thus all the various lifeboats were launched. There was the lady vol thread, the backgammon championship thread, and ultimately here.

One of my only quality contributions to any of our threads:

backgammon.jpg

PJ and Volly?

Don't think Volly has ever graced us with her presence but I know that PJ has posted before. I think his appearance was what led to the "Bat Signal" jokes, even before it transitioned over to Freak. If memory serves me, Breazy made a comment about PJ from another thread and within 5 minutes he made a cameo in the Braves thread.

backgammon.jpg

Don't think Volly has ever graced us with her presence but I know that PJ has posted before. I think his appearance was what led to the "Bat Signal" jokes, even before it transitioned over to Freak. If memory serves me, Breazy made a comment about PJ from another thread and within 5 minutes he made a cameo in the Braves thread.

Volly stopped by one time during your winning streak. She said something like "i used to love watching Braves games with my dad".

backgammon.jpg

PJ has done it to me twice in there. I'm waiting for him to pop up over here

You like how i called it your winning streak? You had as much to do with that as Black Jesus and Freddie.

I can definitely take more credit for it than Bossman Jr. and Danny Forearms, that's for sure.

Osox, orangefreak, henley, bigoleorange all within a few days... it's happening

orangefreak posts from time to time, don't worry about him.

Like Verc said earlier, I'm pretty sure all of those same names stopped by during the flood of traffic that surrounded the beginning of the season. Not too surprised to see them swing back through as we approach the playoffs.

The drive bys don't really bother me. The people who stick around and suck and/or are indescribably depressing bother me. But the worst was the people dropping in talking about reading the thread and never posting. Like we're their favorite tv show or something. Super creepy imo

The drive bys don't really bother me. The people who stick around and suck and/or are indescribably depressing bother me. But the worst was the people dropping in talking about reading the thread and never posting. Like we're their favorite tv show or something. Super creepy imo

That's what makes us cewebrities lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Back