Chef Verc TV Reality Show Support Thread

Ya man, just got home from Huntsville, been gone since Tuesday. Bout to serve up this asswhooping tomorrow in fantasy though.

Haha you must be playing someone else because it sure as hell ain't me then. If I recall you barely won last time, I'm coming to chop heads! What have yiu been doing in Huntsville?

Haha you must be playing someone else because it sure as hell ain't me then. If I recall you barely won last time, I'm coming to chop heads! What have yiu been doing in Huntsville?

Lol. I was at my grandma's for Thanksgiving. I asked my uncle that owns the Ace Hardware if he sponsored a softball team, he said no. It's actually in Lyles, so you played for someone else's Ace Hardware team.

Lol. I was at my grandma's for Thanksgiving. I asked my uncle that owns the Ace Hardware if he sponsored a softball team, he said no. It's actually in Lyles, so you played for someone else's Ace Hardware team.

Yeah I must have. Idk who though. I see you and Brown still going strong in the gambling aspect of things lol

Yeah I must have. Idk who though. I see you and Brown still going strong in the gambling aspect of things lol

We need the Wu bat symbol.

Is this chatter about the Malone family all heading out to Denver to be guests of Manning actually legit? When I first saw it I assumed it was BS but then someone just mentioned LWS said they paid for the trip themselves.

Is this chatter about the Malone family all heading out to Denver to be guests of Manning actually legit? When I first saw it I assumed it was BS but then someone just mentioned LWS said they paid for the trip themselves.

wu_tang_clan_signal__bat_signal__by_audico-d63m3dr.jpg

I searched the scout board, and couldn't find anything from LWS over there, but a whole lot of people were saying it's happening. Now granted, a whole lot of people also said Gruden was happening so idk. Some respectable posters seem to think it is happening though. Who knows. He would be a lock imo if true. I can't find any hard evidence on it though.

Actually Noch, I missed it. Danny Parker started the thread over there. He has good info generally. LWS said the Malone family is paying for it *wink*. I think it's legit

Actually Noch, I missed it. Danny Parker started the thread over there. He has good info generally. LWS said the Malone family is paying for it *wink*. I think it's legit

Thank you sir. Seems rather strange but pretty damn awesome.

I thought it was weird too. Gonna ve a lot of VFLs there so that will be sweet if true

Haha, and now there are pictures of him at the game with the Berry twins?

Edit: never mind, mothership false alarm.

Last edited:
Is that really Mikki Allen?

Sure as chit looks like it to me. Which originally had me concerned but then I wasn't sure if that might somehow be ok with that financial aid agreement thing? I'm lost on this one but it definitely seems like something the NCAA wouldn't allow.

Sure as chit looks like it to me. Which originally had me concerned but then I wasn't sure if that might somehow be ok with that financial aid agreement thing? I'm lost on this one but it definitely seems like something the NCAA wouldn't allow.

I feel like the financial aid agreement will end up being an awful idea. Way too many loopholes and invasions of privacy can come from it.

How do y'all feel about inviting Lotto over here too? Cuz I'll tell him to shoot me an email too

Members online

Back