Braves at Philolies

Jesus, I leave the Braves thread (in what I thought was you turd's capable hands) for the night and I come back and Pratt and Volly Girl are dropping posts? S hit.

Jesus, I leave the Braves thread (in what I thought was you turd's capable hands) for the night and I come back and Pratt and Volly Girl are dropping posts? S hit.

Lmao

I blame Noch and the winning streak for Volly showing up and Vol2013 for Pratt

You missed all the deleted posts. Pratt stalked me into the braves thread and **** all over it then volly came in

Now prat trying to steal ben's woman. Who the **** would take a 47 year old woman over a 20 year old one

Now prat trying to steal ben's woman. Who the **** would take a 47 year old woman over a 20 year old one

Depends on the women. I could see that.

And im not a sociopathic rapist lol

Now we get the !!!!! marks
:dance2:SWEEP!!!!!! That 3 "Sweeps" in a row!!!! AWESOME! 10 wins in a row for Braves while Phils have 13-14 losses in a row. If I were the Phillies I'd got hide!!!! Phils have NO offense! Braves bullpen is "amazing!" 12.5 game lead now in the NL East as Nats lose too! Braves are making a mochary of the NL East!

These?

Members online

No members online now.
Back