Rockies at Braves

Pam Rodriguez?

Not sure who it is just happened to stumble across it.

Also, I'm thinking this golf ball marker is a must

$(KGrHqR,!loE5YPRE+!RBOcoEz5u6w~~60_35.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPER-SEXY-ATLANTA-BRAVES-HOT-BABE-GOLF-BALL-MARKER-/250893527606

We've posted a 6 run inning in each of the last 3 games

I know, I tried to cheat last night and just listen to the game and as soon as I turned it on they hit the 2 run HR. Immediately went back to app only, we got one in the bottom and then went nuts two innings later. That's when I knew it was real!

Last edited:
I know, I tried to cheat last night and just listen to the game and as soon as I turned it on they hit the 2 run HR. Immediately went back to app only, we got one in the bottom and then went nuts two innings later. That's when I knew it real!

Haha

I'd let her get on my nerves. Shes always nice to me :). I guess im not a dick like yall lol

So I'm drafting an espn league right now (great excuse to pound whiskey) .. Anyways, there's a guy in the league named " T Brown" .. My mind is blown

Drafted Doug Martin 5th.. (Fifth!!).. Used the whole 1:30 to make the pick and posted in the draft chat

"They be like smooth, what, can you teach me how to Dougie"

as many times as possible in that 90 seconds

Drafted Doug Martin 5th.. (Fifth!!).. Used the whole 1:30 to make the pick and posted in the draft chat

So hood

Boss

Members online

No members online now.
Back