The Pittsburgh Pirates Thread

Wish I could've seen that but work got in the way. Not too bad a day for Jozy.

Yeah, found an excuse to work from home today instead of coming in. Was definitely worth it. Jozy and Bradley were the two players that looked consistently good throughout the game. Eddie Johnson like I think both of us said in the USMNT thread looked outmatched the whole game despite getting a goal. Fabian Johnson finally looked like I have been hoping him to out wide and am really glad we flipped Aron Johannsson from Iceland, bright future if today's game is any indication

Yeah, found an excuse to work from home today instead of coming in. Was definitely worth it. Jozy and Bradley were the two players that looked consistently good throughout the game. Eddie Johnson like I think both of us said in the USMNT thread looked outmatched the whole game despite getting a goal. Fabian Johnson finally looked like I have been hoping him to out wide and am really glad we flipped Aron Johannsson from Iceland, bright future if today's game is any indication

That is definitely good to hear.

ku-medium.gif

Damn, that's pretty.

ku-medium.gif

Damn, that's pretty.

Yep, really is in the form of his career right now. Really hope the move to Sunderland does not have any ill effects. The way he is playing right now I don't think it will, but am always hesitant after a transfer until after somebody curves out a place in the squad

As soon as I start believing that this is finally the year we will not collapse we go on a nice little 2-7 stretch. Need to get things going back in the right direction

If we don't manage to win 10 more games in this season to get to 82, I might finally be done with this team

Meh, will be surprised if he ever really plays a meaningful game. Likely 3rd string catcher that was just thrown in because the mets wanted to dump his contract

At least the Braves aren't the only team with 3 catchers now.

And maybe the throw in player can win the batting title

Members online

Back