Fantasy Football League

Bentenn is going to send you nudes. Better erase.

True, get a bit careless with that email address sometimes. Was created back when I was too cheap to get an email address at the start of my company and now is mainly used for stuff like this online

I bet there may even be a genius or two around here who can decipher the code on what my real name is now.

Last edited:
Also, I could deal with some nudes of Ben if he could also send some nudes of some of the women he posts in the braves thread

That first comment scares me.

Also, Scotty and Breazy need to get on that CFB pick'em you made

True, get a bit careless with that email address sometimes. Was created back when I was too cheap to get an email address at the start of my company and now is mainly used for stuff like this online

Lol, I got so many email addresses floating around filled with nudie pics from various women of low morals and daddy issues. Just wish I would've wrote down the passwords.

:/

Also, you still are not allowed to watch the Braves yet Noch.

I know, that's what pisses me off even more about this Woodstock cat coming around. I'm purposely following games on gametracker on my phone so I don't screw up the mojo, and then he comes into the thread all nimbly bimbly throwing out predictions on the 2nd half and how awesome our record will be soon.

Did he not watch some of the stretches we went through at times during the first half?

I know, that's what pisses me off even more about this Woodstock cat coming around. I'm purposely following games on gametracker on my phone so I don't screw up the mojo, and then he comes into the thread all nimbly bimbly throwing out predictions on the 2nd half and how awesome our record will be soon.

Did he not watch some of the stretches we went through at times during the first half?

LOL. I doubt it. I think he was the same guy who said that we had the division wrapped up in early May.. The crazy damn thing is he may have been right.

Members online

Back