Fantasy Football League

Link isn't taking me to the league. Did it work for anyone else?

It tells me that I can't because I'm not a part of the league but I assume this is why...

Need some email addresses up in here

So as scared as I am for some of the possible degenerates we have around here to have my email address, I'm guessing that is the next step so Breazy can send out the invites. At least I think that's how it works.

It tells me that I can't because I'm not a part of the league but I assume this is why...

So as scared as I am for some of the possible degenerates we have around here to have my email address, I'm guessing that is the next step so Breazy can send out the invites. At least I think that's how it works.

If I give y'all the league ID number would you be able to find the league and join?

If I give y'all the league ID number would you be able to find the league and join?

Might work that way too, I just know that I get emails from the commish's with invite links in my other Yahoo leagues.

The flood gates are opening in the Braves thread tonight. Lots of strangers

Also that woodstockvol and all of his predictions get on my last nerve

Drop an email address, I'll grab it and you can delete. I'll hang around on the chop a bit tonight

Also...

Beef got banned?

I guess it looks more like it is being considered rather than actually happening. Verc responded to a cardinals fan complaining about the braves fans in the cardinals thread that it was all retaliatory towards beef and that may not be an issue going forward. This after beef had a bunch of posts deleted and hasn't posted since

I guess it looks more like it is being considered rather than actually happening. Verc responded to a cardinals fan complaining about the braves fans in the cardinals thread that it was all retaliatory towards beef and that may not be an issue going forward. This after beef had a bunch of posts deleted and hasn't posted since

Nevermind, Verc just said nothing is forever so I guess just a suspension

Members online

No members online now.
Back