Fantasy Football League

I would prefer 12

Acuna matata is on my ignore list but I’d he wants to play and pays then I don’t care. If he wants to go ahead and be in the other league, 10 is also fine.
Lol i don't wanna ask Acuna_Matata if you don't like him, he's cool by the way. I told Freak to come over here but who knows if he will.

Lol i don't wanna ask Acuna_Matata if you don't like him, he's cool by the way. I told Freak to come over here but who knows if he will.
He was victim by association. I popped him when I threw like 5 other guys on ignore. He was new and got got. I’m not unignoring him but if verc doesn’t want to play then I don’t feel like asking anyone else

He was victim by association. I popped him when I threw like 5 other guys on ignore. He was new and got got. I’m not unignoring him but if verc doesn’t want to play then I don’t feel like asking anyone else
Lol ok just give me the word.

Besides he's never played for money and he's in 2 new leagues this year, he may not want to play anyways.

He joined. Email Freak.

Trying to generate draft order now from my phone. If I can’t, I’ll get it tonight sometime. 1-11 random, 12 flat top

Members online

No members online now.
Back