Fantasy Football League

Added .5 for PPR. I am typically anti PPR but I do accept it as the norm now. I am 100% open to not having it. Other scoring is pretty standard. There’s 25 pts per return yard. Everything else is common scoring. There’s a ton of options if we want to get crazy but that’s where it’s at for now and will be unless there’s heavy consensus on something.

So.. check out scoring and roster settings (3WR, 1 FLX) and 6 bench spots (open to less).

Payouts, draft time, roster/scoring set. Should be good?

I’ll get him to ya on the 10th. My car breaking down fucked with me for the next two weeks

Reg has work Thursday draft night and suggested Wednesday. 13 is flying then. Does any time over the weekend work for everyone? I’ll save the 2:30 Saturday jokes. If not over the weekend, Tuesday night is probably the last time. I’m game for Sunday afternoon or Monday night.

Reg has work Thursday draft night and suggested Wednesday. 13 is flying then. Does any time over the weekend work for everyone? I’ll save the 2:30 Saturday jokes. If not over the weekend, Tuesday night is probably the last time. I’m game for Sunday afternoon or Monday night.
I have a draft Labor day night at 7:15 so i cant do it then, i can do it before that on Monday if need be.

We’re gonna do $50 via PayPal/Venmo before the draft so the winners get paid what they should. $350 1st, $150 2nd, $50 3rd, $50 regular season champ.

Would like to hold the draft as close to season kickoff as possible that works for everyone.

Using the chat in the yahoo fantasy sports app probably works best but I’ll keep this thread updated as well.

Do we want to do 3 WRs and/or a nonQB Flex?
Bump, in case anybody else was trying to remember the payouts.

Did Z ever pay?

Let me know when you have access to your team. If you need me to resend the link let me know.

I am open to any changes but for now I have just rolled over the league.

We have me, AV, BEN, 13, Freak, Reg, GWN, BO15, Noch, Z, Scotty and wU

I've had access to mine since you renewed it a couple of weeks ago. Im fine with how it was except that since it's 12 teams for money you said last year that you would change it to 6 teams making the playoffs. If everybody else wants to keep it at 4 that's fine too.

Members online

No members online now.
Back