Fantasy Football League

Typo on his birth certificate IMO. After some of the stories that have come out about him it is quite obvious it has to be the other way because you can't spell dick without derick Dooley

"mark richt has lost control of _______"

Anything and everything. Except for losing control because then he would be in control. Which he is not. He has zero control over the temperature of his seat, or his team, the Georgia Bulldogs.

He has most certainly lost control of the comments section of the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

Typo on his birth certificate IMO. After some of the stories that have come out about him it is quite obvious it has to be the other way because you can't spell dick without derick Dooley

Haha true to the first sentence

And it makes my blood boil when people say I wish Dooley would have won. He's a stand up guy who does the right things. No..he's a pompous prick without reason

Anything and everything. Except for losing control because then he would be in control. Which he is not. He has zero control over the temperature of his seat, or his team, the Georgia Bulldogs.

He has most certainly lost control of the comments section of the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

Bingo. "Liked"

Haha true to the first sentence

And it makes my blood boil when people say I wish Dooley would have won. He's a stand up guy who does the right things. No..he's a pompous prick without reason

Gets it from his mother. I don't advocate violence on women ever, but damn I bet Ole Man Vince has had to break out the pimp hand once or twice on ole Barbara.

I'm game for playing for cheese, or winner (me) gets to pick the losers (you guys) avi for a week or two on the mother ship (VN)

Last place rocks a Kirby Puckett or Jim Leyritz or Kent Hrbeck or Aubrey Huff or Chris Burke (although not much punishment on a Vol board) depending on your age or level of hatred for a specific time or player.

Even the Grizzlies thread has turned into a toolshed. Bout to wash my hands of the whole lot.

Last place rocks a Kirby Puckett or Jim Leyritz or Kent Hrbeck or Aubrey Huff or Chris Burke (although not much punishment on a Vol board) depending on your age or level of hatred for a specific time or player.

Despite the back breaker in 91.. I'll always be a Kirby fan. Loved watching him play as a kid. Plus it is a great all time great name.

Yeah I didn't know that at the time. I was like 7. I just remember the shirt fat guy running around like a damn headless chicken. Lol.

Yeah, I know, nobody did at the time but I was a few years older than you so I still hold a whole hell of a lot of animosity towards that short fatty for 1991.

My ten year old self would slap me in the dick if he heard me say a good thing about him.

Members online

Back