What's up Braves fans?

volsandbraves

I've been looking for a forum of informed Braves fans for a long time. This looks like it.:)

You have found the right place. Don't let the donkey scare you. Im guessing you're from the nation?

I'm from Volnation, if thats what you're asking, not Vol Quest.

I actually just discovered Vol Nation today, but haven't posted or read articles on it or anything.

Volquest is a great site. I've really enjoyed it. Brent Hubbs and Rob Lewis to a fantastic job of covering football and basketball.

But back to Braves stuff...

If we were to trade Salty, what position should we target in return? A franchise left fielder, center fielder (assuming Andruw leaves), or pitcher?

Well welcome to Braveschop and Volnation. I think they should go after someone in the outfield thats a good power hitter. Looks like we will be saying good bye to Andruw soon.

If we were to trade Salty, what position should we target in return? A franchise left fielder, center fielder (assuming Andruw leaves), or pitcher?

I really wouldn't worry about trading Salty for a replacement for Andruw. I've been hearing good things about Brandon Jones. So if Andruw leaves, maybe BJ will be the heir to the CF throne.

Brandon Jones isn't a center fielder, and isn't projected to be. However, he could play in right with Francoeur moving to center if that's the way the Braves ended up going. The problem is that Brandon Jones doesn't have much power, so if he ends up replacing Andruw in the lineup, they'll need to make another deal to get some power from somewhere else.

Members online

No members online now.
Back