New software

I believe the issue with PMs before was people spamming/advertising through them.

So I thought I had a feel for all the ignore features and was loving the fact that ignored posters virtually disappeared but just now I saw a post show up telling me I’m ignoring content from this poster but I can click to see ignored post. Are certain posters exempt from the ignore of death?

So I thought I had a feel for all the ignore features and was loving the fact that ignored posters virtually disappeared but just now I saw a post show up telling me I’m ignoring content from this poster but I can click to see ignored post. Are certain posters exempt from the ignore of death?
I don't know

lol people on the mother ship are going to be so lost. Prepare to be bombarded, freak.

I’d say after the first week most everyone will be on board with the exception being the old stubborn crowd. (Verc)

Yep. I hate it. Hahahaha

Interesting to see that Freak ran a whole test over here on the Chop. Too bad I missed it

Also this:

Scotty's Flat Top;24607 said:
Verc pulls up to the gas station. Goes on a rant about the price of gas to his children. Goes in pays for 2 bug juices, a batch of hours old chicken livers, and a knock off orangish red tinted non-licensed Tennessee hat. Gets in the car, continues rant.

Is largely accurate except that I'm pretty damn picky about the color of UT crap I buy. Don't care if it's licensed but I won't wear it if it's Auburn/Gator orange.

There was a test site up for a month too, most of the mods were over there.

Yeah, I haven't really been around all summer so I had no idea this was coming. Everything looks pretty good. Interestingly, I am no longer a mod on either site. Not a big deal since about all I was doing was merging threads and cleaning up broken tags, but yall are going to have to fix your own avatars next time we have a coaching search.

Yeah, I haven't really been around all summer so I had no idea this was coming. Everything looks pretty good. Interestingly, I am no longer a mod on either site. Not a big deal since about all I was doing was merging threads and cleaning up broken tags, but yall are going to have to fix your own avatars next time we have a coaching search.
Moved on to the VN retirement home?

Not on purpose, it's just been a really busy summer with the kids out of school. We went to California, went to Tennessee to visit family a couple times, spent a lot of evenings drinking beer at the neighborhood pool. My internet time has really taken a beating.

Members online

Back