Braves Thread Bachelor Party

I've been dating my girl ~6 years, so

It'll be in the middle. Her friend is getting married with summer with like a 675 person guest list which is absolutely nutty. My sister got married with about 15 people at the ceremony then a lot more at the reception. Won't be a huge big deal blowout.

Some people (read: the mom of the person with a guest list of 675+).. or their families.. seem to wanna make it the social event of the year.

Hell yeah, I held onto (hid) the ring for 3 weeks waiting for the right time. I was paranoid the whole time.

Weird feeling having it just sitting there. When I went to make the final payment i didn't think it was ready yet and they were like "welp here ya go"

i was like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oK!

Weird feeling having it just sitting there. When I went to make the final payment i didn't think it was ready yet and they were like "welp here ya go"

i was like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oK!

LOL. I get it, it was a "now what?" feeling.

i buckled it in in the car and played the type of music it liked and everything.

Hell yeah, I held onto (hid) the ring for 3 weeks waiting for the right time. I was paranoid the whole time.

Yeah, I don't want to sit on it for that long but I might have to. I'm going out of town next weekend and she's got work stuff during the week so I might not have a choice.

couple options here...
Bryce-Harper-Hair-e1339675985457.png

web1_harper2_0.jpg

628x471.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back