Braves Thread Bachelor Party

Congrats, Scotty!

My sister's wedding was on Saturday. Still feels weird to type that, haha.

giphy.gif

Dbake just joined the group wedding at neyland. Four strong now

My fiance's grandpa upon hearing the news:

"This is nothing a good ass kicking won't fix."

Y'all set a date big scott?

Sometime in October, the details haven't been totally ironed out. We are about to nail down the honeymoon plans i.e. dates, location then set the date.

Dude, my advice from my short time of being engaged is to be prepared to talk about the wedding. A lot. Like it has consumed my fiance. I get about a dozen emails per day with links and questions asking "what about this? Do you like this? I thought about doing this ______, what are your thoughts on this? I saw this on Pinterest..."

October? Definitely neyland. Combine it with Breazys birthday and lets do the damn thing

Pinterest + Weddings is like gasoline on a fire, without a doubt. Just little tiny additions, i'm sure... especially since the planning for yours is in full swing.

We talked about trying to hurry up with a plan and get married in October... I'd rather do that... but I think it'll be next summer.

Been dating my girl a year and a half. Still not gonna propose any time soon

Pinterest + Weddings is like gasoline on a fire, without a doubt. Just little tiny additions, i'm sure... especially since the planning for yours is in full swing.

We talked about trying to hurry up with a plan and get married in October... I'd rather do that... but I think it'll be next summer.

Is it going to be a large or smaller wedding? We have actually got a lot done in a small amount of time (and by we I mean her, she is maniacal about planning). So the short engagement period is not a problem as far as getting everything done is concerned.

Members online

No members online now.
Back