Benjamin and GWN's UFC thread

GreatWhiteNorth

Don't come in here with no " fights should be stopped sooner" horseshat, Verc....

Vitor Belfort is reportedly out of his fight with Weidman for the Middleweight strap. Lyoto Machida is in.

And yes, I know there was an old UFC thread. I wanted Benji on the thread title of the new one.

Boxing is an art. UFC is bum fighting

I+request+the+highest+of+fives_a52e8f_4143575.gif

It seems like that happens to you a lot Scotty.

I'm telling ya man. People have no sense of humor. It's not that bad though, I think I'm only blocked by James Franklin, Clay Travis, Clint Stoerner, Dana White, Jim Irsay, and Wes Rucker. And of course Sabannochio. I think that's it.

I'm telling ya man. People have no sense of humor. It's not that bad though, I think I'm only blocked by James Franklin, Clay Travis, Clint Stoerner, Dana White, Jim Irsay, and Wes Rucker. And of course Sabannochio. I think that's it.

That's quite the murder's row of douche right there. Well except for Stoerner, I don't know anything about him other than being the giver of gifts of the highest order.

What on earth did you say to Dana White?

I took issue with the last time he put Forrest Griffin in a title fight and acted like it was the fight of the century. I was ultimately right, Griffin got thumped and it was a horrible fight. Anyhow, when he took to twitter to announce this "grand" fight I told him it was horsechit. Griffin was passed his prime, and that he dropped the ball. Jesus, did he get pissed. He kept called me "B***hman. My last name is Beckman.

That's quite the murder's row of douche right there. Well except for Stoerner, I don't know anything about him other than being the giver of gifts of the highest order.

Haha right? Stoerner is actually a pretty cool dude it seems. He just really doesn't like Vol fans.

Members online

No members online now.
Back