GWN's Fitness Thread

Fat Burner workout out last night

30 minute rolling hills (legs are tired as hell I’m taking a break tomorrow lol) and triceps

Took a few days off to heal my back/hip…didn’t work out for four days but still down another 2 lbs so that’s 35 total. Worked out light today and I’m sore as hell but no sharp pain so I should be good to go now

Took a few days off to heal my back/hip…didn’t work out for four days but still down another 2 lbs so that’s 35 total. Worked out light today and I’m sore as hell but no sharp pain so I should be good to go now
Make sure when you squat to hyperextend your knees and ankles and snap your back really quick when you come up. It’ll save your back. Trust me, I’m an expert.

Make sure when you squat to hyperextend your knees and ankles and snap your back really quick when you come up. It’ll save your back. Trust me, I’m an expert.

I think, and this is gonna sound dumb, but I’ve been doing 40-45 minutes o. the treadmill and I did treadmill 3 out of 4 days and I think the constant pounding on it and not any giving popped my hip out or bruised the muscle

I think, and this is gonna sound dumb, but I’ve been doing 40-45 minutes o. the treadmill and I did treadmill 3 out of 4 days and I think the constant pounding on it and not any giving popped my hip out or bruised the muscle
Nothing makes my back hurt (knock on wood) except running

Did a heavy workout for the first time in almost two weeks. Back/hip all good but damn crazy how not even two weeks out of it whips your ass lol

Cranked out 5 miles early this morning. Heading towards that half marathon in early December for St Jude and shooting to go low

Members online

No members online now.
Back