GWN's Fitness Thread

There are many things from this weekend I won’t soon forget but I will never in my life forget seeing that dude blow by me around 18.5 miles. What a sight to behold.
Same. I heard him coming up behind me and he was gone in a flash. Some old boy was running at us the other way and when he passed me he said “You see that sumbitch?!?!” LMAO

Same. I heard him coming up behind me and he was gone in a flash. Some old boy was running at us the other way and when he passed me he said “You see that sumbitch?!?!” LMAO
😂😂

I had a handful of people scream “where’s the fuckin turn?!” “Please tell me I’m close” on that stretch back

The fact that he ran a 6:09 up that hill at 10... that’s the point where I was like forget this clock
That was the first place I walked. And I was disappointed in myself at the time...little did I know how much walking was ahead.

That was the first place I walked. And I was disappointed in myself at the time...little did I know how much walking was ahead.
The real problem is that the downhills were so steep you couldn’t take advantage of them. You had to throttle back to keep from burning up your quads. The uphills were major drawn out climbs and the downhills were over straight down. There wasn’t any real flat ground at all until mile 22 and it was in full sun.

Gonna give running another week but jumping back into the workout saddle starting tomorrow

Back to the old school grind.

Sunday = 5 mile run
Monday = Bench Press 5x5, Overhead Press 5x10, 20 minute calisthenics WOD
Today = Front Squat 5x5, Pull-ups 5x10, 20 minute Box-Jump WOD

Basketball today, much to my overall detriment every time
Riding tomorrow
Running Saturday

Members online

No members online now.
Back