GWN's Fitness Thread

I never have a cold problem while wearing them and I've run several times in the 20s. Hands and face, that's the only issues

I have been in Firearms Instructor classes all day this week, so I am hitting up the Insanity: Asylum Vol 2 DVDs at home. Probably the most difficult workouts put on DVD...at least to my knowledge.

Under Armour's infrared running pants are what I have been doing my outdoor running in. They are excellent imo. Not too warm, but don't let me freeze my jimmies either

I'm in

I hit that gym grind tonight before going B I G

I've been fat and lazy last night and today but I gotta get back on it tomorrow at the gym. I did hit my legs hard enough on Monday that I still can't walk up steps normally.

I'm in full on summer prep mode. We have a class of basic students coming in, and I plan on PTing them until they die.

I need to get there, the winter has not been kind to my fitness regimen.

It's been cold AF and treadmills are super boring so I've scaled way back on bad eating. I need the sun somethin fierce ha

It's been cold AF and treadmills are super boring so I've scaled way back on bad eating. I need the sun somethin fierce ha

Official cohabitation with the GF coinciding with the time leading up to the holidays really threw a wrench in what had been my very diligent healthy eating habits. Trying to get back to what I was used to but it's proving to be a little more difficult than I had hoped. Some nicer weather coming around in the next couple months will definitely help the motivation level on all fronts though.

Currently 5'7" and 170. My target is to be a leaner 160 in 2 months. We'll see what happens

Members online

No members online now.
Back