Where is everyone?

If you see Jeremy Johnson enter the game, its going deep for 6 points.

I'm telling you guys, Freak's emails are sitting in his junk email folder or something. No way he doesn't want to come back.

No idea what's going on with 2013. However, I'm gonna warn you guys now that I'm thinking about shortening Nati's vacation to a month. I realize that would make me pretty unpopular around here.

The upside is that if he comes back, I'm just going to give him a month every time instead of fighting with him about it anymore.

No idea what's going on with 2013. However, I'm gonna warn you guys now that I'm thinking about shortening Nati's vacation to a month. I realize that would make me pretty unpopular around here.

Any particular reason why?

I haven't decided, and I'm not taking a straw poll here. I know what the votes would be. Just giving y'all a heads up in case he shows back up in a few weeks.

I ran a Bammer troll last night and gave him a month. And it occurred to me that it sort of sucks that I gave Nati the permaban essentially for the crime of not being able to get along with me. He never has any trouble anywhere except in that one thread.

I haven't decided, and I'm not taking a straw poll here. I know what the votes would be. Just giving y'all a heads up in case he shows back up in a few weeks.

I ran a Bammer troll last night and gave him a month. And it occurred to me that it sort of sucks that I gave Nati the permaban essentially for the crime of not being able to get along with me. He never has any trouble anywhere except in that one thread.

Oh yeah, cause he gets along with the rest of us so well...

I know you guys deal with more chit than we can ever realize with idiots around that place so I'm not lobbying to have it put to a vote, I just figured he'd used up his 9 lives so I wasn't sure why there would be a reconsideration.

I know you guys deal with more chit than we can ever realize with idiots around that place so I'm not lobbying to have it put to a vote, I just figured he'd used up his 9 lives so I wasn't sure why there would be a reconsideration.

Because I'm not sure that the punishment fit the crime. "Not being able to get along with the 10 guys in the Braves thread" isn't necessarily a capital offense. He would clearly need to stay out of there, but judging from his emails to Freak, I think he realizes that now.

We'll see if he begs to get back in again. It's not like putting a sex offender back on the streets; we can always ban him again.

Members online

No members online now.
Back