Where is everyone?

How is everyone? Z how y’all? TB how is your Mama? Wickdawg how is the baby girl? Benji how is your brother and kids? Noch hope your marriage and family life is great, and hopefully a new puppy. Love y’all. Praying for all of you
They seem to be doing well. My parents live right around the corner from them and my mom helps with taking them to anf from school every day and goes to their house a lot and helps with dinner and whatever she can do. Next month they're supposed to be moving into my parents huge house so they can help even more, and I may move in too lol. Make it a big family compound. My oldest niece and nephew got into catholic school this year, he's playing basketball, took a year off of football to try to bulk up (i know, doesn't make sense, i told him the best way to bulk up is playing and working out every day and stuff but.....🤷). All the kids birthdays are between now and Christmas, it'll be hard on them for their first birthdays and Christmas without their mom. But we're trying to help them make it through. Thanks for asking. How are yall doing?

They seem to be doing well. My parents live right around the corner from them and my mom helps with taking them to anf from school every day and goes to their house a lot and helps with dinner and whatever she can do. Next month they're supposed to be moving into my parents huge house so they can help even more, and I may move in too lol. Make it a big family compound. My oldest niece and nephew got into catholic school this year, he's playing basketball, took a year off of football to try to bulk up (i know, doesn't make sense, i told him the best way to bulk up is playing and working out every day and stuff but.....🤷). All the kids birthdays are between now and Christmas, it'll be hard on them for their first birthdays and Christmas without their mom. But we're trying to help them make it through. Thanks for asking. How are yall doing?
That’s good to hear brother. Family stepping up and coming together literally and figuratively. Love it man. We are doing great, blessed more than I deserve.

How is everyone? Z how y’all? TB how is your Mama? Wickdawg how is the baby girl? Benji how is your brother and kids? Noch hope your marriage and family life is great, and hopefully a new puppy. Love y’all. Praying for all of you
Mom is almost back to 100% .. probably another week or so but out of the woods. Thank you for asking.

Hope you and the fam are doing well. Hope that for all of you guys.

Members online

No members online now.
Back