Kyle Davies

lavell

I am tired of watching him look awesome for one game and then getting hammered for the next two. While we have a big hole in the spot that Carlyre just threw in, we have a pitching hole here with Davies too. I say when he is ready Cormier takes Calyre's spot and we trade Davies and a prospect like Escobar and Devine for a real starting pitcher. While James isn't great right now he is a number 4. We need a number 3 and Cormier is good enough to be a five or four but not a three. So Davies must be dealt for a number three for our rotation to be good. Mark Buerhle, Joe Blanton, Roy Halladay and some others come to mind.

I agree. He had a great game vs. the Mets and then gets hammered by Philly.

I still think that he has more trade value then he does actual pitching value for the Braves. Use him and Thor to get that much needed 3rd starter.

I am tired of watching him look awesome for one game and then getting hammered for the next two. While we have a big hole in the spot that Carlyre just threw in, we have a pitching hole here with Davies too. I say when he is ready Cormier takes Calyre's spot and we trade Davies and a prospect like Escobar and Devine for a real starting pitcher. While James isn't great right now he is a number 4. We need a number 3 and Cormier is good enough to be a five or four but not a three. So Davies must be dealt for a number three for our rotation to be good. Mark Buerhle, Joe Blanton, Roy Halladay and some others come to mind.
Dam, we should have done this Lavell. We should have listened to you.

Members online

Back