Important burger question for Noch

I did not put a fried rasher on it. Might try it with one of those next time.

If I did anything sub-optimally, it was going too light on the crab meat. Shoulda piled it on even higher. Maybe a layer of crab meat, slice of cheese, more crab meat, more cheese to hold it all together.

At some point you reach diminishing returns, though. I mean, there is a lot of flavor going on there to begin with...

At some point you reach diminishing returns, though. I mean, there is a lot of flavor going on there to begin with...

I left the rasher off under that same theory, and a rasher (Irish bacon) is a whole lot less flavor-overpowering than American bacon. I feel confident it would be hard to taste the crab with American bacon. I already plan to up the ratio of crab to everything else the next time I make it.

I left the rasher off under that same theory, and a rasher (Irish bacon) is a whole lot less flavor-overpowering than American bacon. I feel confident it would be hard to taste the crab with American bacon. I already plan to up the ratio of crab to everything else the next time I make it.

I find two pieces of bacon on the bottom bun underneath the burger with all the other add ons on the top side very enjoyable.

Members online

No members online now.
Back