New forum features 5/1/2008

freak

Administrator
Staff member
-Tags for posts. Each time a new thread is posted. The thread starter will have the option to tag his thread. Tags are keywords that relate to the topic. Readers are also able to add tags (I think). Try it out with this thread and let me know if you can add tags. You can view the tag cloud, which shows the most popular tags.

-Thread prefixes. We can setup prefixes (required or not) for each post. Check out the Tailgate Forum for a couple of examples.

-Social Networking. You can customize your profile page like myspace. You can add friends, leave each other messages, start an join social groups, upload pictures to your album, etc.

More as I discover them. Feel free to add your own if you notice something that I've missed.

-Tags for posts. Each time a new thread is posted. The thread starter will have the option to tag his thread. Tags are keywords that relate to the topic. Readers are also able to add tags (I think). Try it out with this thread and let me know if you can add tags. You can view the tag cloud, which shows the most popular tags.

-Thread prefixes. We can setup prefixes (required or not) for each post. Check out the Tailgate Forum for a couple of examples.

-Social Networking. You can customize your profile page like myspace. You can add friends, leave each other messages, start an join social groups, upload pictures to your album, etc.

More as I discover them. Feel free to add your own if you notice something that I've missed.

The multi-quote function doesn't work right for me.

test

It seems to work for me. What issue are you having?

When I press the button that selects the quotes that you want to use it goes straight to the post reply box with the one quote. It is acting like the regular quote button.

Hmm. Anybody else experiencing this? Or not?

Members online

Back